|I'm sorry Toro... ;_;
||[Mar. 4th, 2009|10:43 pm]
... I had to cheat and change my birthday cause I forgot play yesterday!|
||[Feb. 27th, 2009|12:44 am]
I swear I'll update...
one of these days...
|I hate the holidays
||[Jan. 4th, 2009|12:25 am]
Am I the only one who has gone through the past week and a half thinking it was the wrong day? I'm so off x_x|
I'm starting up in earnest at the gym again on Monday. I can't wait for the day to get here so I can just get it over with. On Mondays I have to wake up early AND stay out late :(
(hopefully forcing myself to get up at 4AM again will finally reset the horrible habit of going to bed at 1~2AM that I've had ever since Thanksgiving)
I've reset my weight loss goal to be 10 pounds by my birthday. Technically that's totally doable! That's only a little more than a pound a week... Granted, I said the exact same thing back in June, but it's surely gonna happen this time!
Ugggggggh, the cedar counts have been totally killing me this week! I can't stop scratching my arms and legs. I should probably be supplementing my dailies with Benadryl, but that would just make me drowsy all the time :\
Random J-pop thoughts:
- The Aku Yu tribute album was actually pretty good. I prefer Dance With You, but they did a good job on modernizing the tracks. Some of the NEXT GENERATION girls are actually pretty decent as well.
- Ever since I saw MiChi on Music Station the other week, I've been listening to her single pretty regularly. Seems like she's someone to keep an eye on.
- Ikimono Gakari's new album bores me to tears ;_;
- I refuse to listen to samples of Kumi's new album. REFUSE!! I burned through Kingdom so fast I can't even remember any of it :(
I get to take the cats to the vet tomorrow. Yay... I'm sure looking forward to a car ride with crying carsick cats and the high vet bill associated with doping Ping up. Here are some pics to remind myself that they're not just a couple of brats:
||[Jan. 2nd, 2009|07:26 pm]
Dammit, the day I go through the trouble to rip the CD, everybody starts uploading their own copies >_>|
Oh well, I'm already halfway through uploading. FLAC rip incoming.
|2008 in review
||[Dec. 31st, 2008|08:45 am]
Things that happened:|
- A couple of things that practically nobody knows about
- Finally graduated
- Finally got a full-time job
- Broke the 1x5lb barrier
- Joined the gym again
- Started practicing Japanese again
- Started dying my hair
- Met a lot of people
- Returned to my J-pop roots
- Bought a tablet PC
Things that did not happen:
- Reach my weight loss goal
- Take the JLPT
- Make a dent in my debt
- Finish a single game
- Work on my websites
- Complete Search for the Puddles
- Use the tablet PC
Things that will happen in 2009:
- Lose 20 pounds (10 by my birthday?)
- Pay off at least two credit cards
- Go to Japan (if SPEED tours)
- Complete J-Shelf
- Port Search for the Puddles to C++
- Start drawing again
We'll see what happens... Happy New Year everybody!
||[Dec. 17th, 2008|10:37 am]
That's DA PUMP, by the way.
I am dumbfounded by this. They finally kicked out Yukinari (honestly I'm surprised it didn't happen after his DV incident), and added 7 random dancers to replace him! Good going, Vision Factory!
Gee, I guess after SPEED and MAX reunited, it was just too much to ask for a proper DA PUMP reunion.
|Never thought I'd live to see the day...
||[Dec. 4th, 2008|10:56 pm]
... when an H!P (though not for long) artist would get a domestic release:|
Hangry & Angry
(it's actually not bad...)
It's such a shame that Sony and Avex more or less gave up. Hopefully they'll give it another shot one day.